Last updated: 16 May 2018
Aucky Walky Tours collects your Internet Protocol (IP) address. An IP address is a number that is assigned to your computer when you use the Internet. The IP address data that we collect does not contain any personally identifiable information about you and is used to administer our site, to determine the numbers of different visitors to the site and to gather broad demographic data.
When you visit theAucky Walky Tours website, you remain anonymous. If you use e-mail links within the Website to communicate with Aucky Walky Tours, you provide us with personally identifiable information and will not remain anonymous.
1. Collection of personal information
Aucky Walky Tours collects and holds personal information from tour takers, job applicants and other individuals if supplied via a tour booking, e-newsletter sign-up, phone call, contact form, online job applications or via external agents. We collect and hold this information when it is necessary for business purposes.
The main types of personal information Aucky Walky Tours collects and holds relate to the contact details of our tour takers, job applicants and other business contacts. Typically, this information includes names, addresses, birthdate, telephone numbers, e-mail addresses, hotel accommodation, country of origin and job applicant employment history/skills. In the course of providing professional touring services, we may collect and hold more detailed personal information (for instance allergies for food tours or mobility constraints).
We collect most information directly from individuals when we deal with them. If you contact us, we may keep a record of that contact.
2. Use of personal information
The main purposes for which we collect, hold and use personal information are:
• to provide our tour services;
• to respond to an individual's request;
• to maintain contact with tour takers should tour arrangements need to change;
• to keep tour takers and other contacts informed of the services we offer and industry developments that may be of interest to them, and to notify them of tour offerings and other events we are holding;
• for general management and reporting purposes, such as invoicing and account management;
• for recruitment purposes;
• for purposes related to the employment of our personnel and providing internal services to our staff; and
• other purposes related to our business.
If you choose not to provide us with personal information, we may be unable to do such things.
We may collect, hold and use personal information about individuals to market our services, including by email. However, individuals always have the opportunity to elect not to receive further marketing information from us by emailing us here
Alternatively, if we have contacted you by email, you may use the unsubscribe function in that email to notify us that you do not want to receive further marketing information from us by email.
If we collect, hold or use personal information in ways other than as stated in this policy, we will ensure we do so pursuant to the requirements of the Privacy Act.
3. Disclosure of personal information
Aucky Walky Tours does not routinely disclose personal information to other organisations unless:
• use or disclosure is permitted by this policy;
• we believe it is necessary to provide you with a product or service which you have requested
• to protect the rights, property or personal safety of any member of the public or a tour taker;
• some or all of the assets or operations of Aucky Walky Tours are or may be transferred to another party as part of a business sale.
• You give your consent; or such disclosure is otherwise required or permitted by law, regulation, rule or professional standard.
Aucky Walky Tours does not presently provide any personal information collected via its public website to other companies, firms or individuals without the permission of those who provided the information.
We may share non-personal, de-identified and aggregated information for research or promotional purposes. Except as set out in this policy, we do not sell to or trade personal information with third parties.
If Aucky Walky Tours' staff obtain products or services offered by a third party pursuant to an agreement or arrangement between that third party and Aucky Walky Tours, such as a credit card provider, we may provide your personal information to that third party, including information that relates to your use of such services.
4. Access to information
We may keep a record of your Personal Information, correspondence or comments in a file specific to you. We will utilize, disclose or retain your Personal Information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which that Personal Information was collected and as permitted or required by law.
5. Corrections and concerns
If you believe that information we hold about you is incorrect or out of date, or if you have concerns about how we are handling your personal information, please contact us and we will try to resolve those concerns.
If you wish to have your personal information deleted, please let us know and we will take reasonable steps to delete it (unless we need to keep it for legal, auditing or internal risk management reasons).
Due to the rapidly evolving technologies on the internet, Aucky Walky Tours may occasionally update this privacy and cookies policy. All revisions will be posted to the Aucky Walky Tours website and may apply to previously collected information. Nothing in this policy prevents Aucky Walky Tours from passing on information gathered on this site to any successor organisations should the business be sold.